Fez Integrated Services – Our customer, a transportation and coordinations firm, is hoping to enlist the administrations of:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text).
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Fluency in English.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]