Synapse Services – We are a quickly developing “Place for Psychological Medicine” based inside the Lagos city, as of now holding the administrations of a strong blend of nearby and universally prepared staff that give magnificent, customer centered administrations. We give mental and guiding administrations, inpatient offices/treatment, day healing facility, recovery, group mind and so forth. What’s more, we treat all types of disarranges identified with your emotional wellness and medication enslavement.
LOCATION: Ajah and Ikeja Lagos State
- Inpatient Assessment, ward rounds and review (diagnosis, management plan medications).
- Liaising with consultants with regards to Inpatient and Outpatient care.
- Outpatient review and initial assessment.
- Relating with patient’s relatives / caregivers on present state of health and further management.
- Home pickups of clients/potential clients.
- Staff reviews on health-related matters.
- Providing documentation as regards Health reports and discharge, summaries of clients.
- Attending to emergencies as regards clients (inpatient) health care.
- Perform managerial, research and development duties as assigned)
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of MBBS
- Experience in patient assessment.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Attention to detail.
- Good listening ability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
- Proactive problem-solving skill and a friendly disposition
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Note: The subject of the email should be ” Medical Officer-Ajah” failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.