Marketsquare is Nigeria’s rising basic supply retail chain – a place where Nigerians can go to locate their put stock in brands of foodstuffs at the best costs. Marketsquare was imagined from a consuming sensation to make a current and significant retail shopping background for Nigerians and a more helpful path for individuals to get their regular needs.
RETAIL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
Our Retail Management Trainee Program is a one-year structured on-the-job training program with well-defined training curriculum highlighting on our core competency and values. It is designed to develop our future leaders.
We’re looking for candidates who have the potentials and interest to build a budding career in the retail industry.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in any field preferably in Management related courses. Candidate must be able to demonstrate a good level of education to justify grade (Minimum of Second class upper)
- Evidence of completion of compulsory NYSC or exemption
- Demonstrable leadership and supervisory experience
- Good People skills
- Business Acumen and ability to a take a strategic perspective
- Experience in retail sales – preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Computer literate (Able to use Microsoft office suite)
- Demonstrable confidence, assertiveness and self-motivation
- The interest to do shift work over weekends and public holidays
- Willingness to travel and work in various cities across the country and Not more than 28 years old by 31 December 2017
Only qualified candidates who are willing and available to partake in the selection exercise which maybe scheduled to hold in Port Harcourt should apply.
RETAIL MANAGER (EXPERIENCED)
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in Modern Retail Stores preferably Grocery Retail
- Must be a degree holder
- Only qualified candidates who are willing and available to partake in the selection exercise which maybe scheduled to hold in Port Harcourt should apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]