Willers Solutions Limited focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
- Candidate must have a minimum of B.Ed degree in Educational Management or related discipline.
- Masters degree or professional qualification is an added advantage
- Must have minimum of 8 years experience as a Regional Manager in an educational related organization with a proven leadership experience leading a team at a large-scale community organization or business
- Proven success driving growth at a data-driven, customer-facing organization
- Strong familiarity of the working community; lived or worked in low-income communities for several years and are accustomed to how communities work
- Past experience and passion for education, community development, or community organizing; experience working with local governments preferred
- Clear communication skills with impeccable written and spoken English and multiple local language skills (3+ languages preferred)
- Academy oversight – supervise and mentor Area Managers to ensure all academies are meeting financial, operational, and instructional goals
- Public relations – develop and maintain strong relationships with local government and community leaders to advocate for higher-quality education and promote the organization
- Customer relations – support the customer outreach and customer relations work of academies.
- Financial sustainability – ensure that all academies in your geographic region are growing on model.
- Travel – 50% travel to all of the academies in your region
- The measure of your success will be the learning outcomes delivered by teachers you trained and selected once they are placed in the classroom.
How To Apply
Applicants should kindly forward their applications which should include CV and Cover Letter containing suitability statement explaining why you think you are especially qualified for the job, by email to: [email protected] using the job role as the subject of the mail.