Dana Group is a mechanical and business aggregate with a portfolio extending from pharmaceuticals, plastics, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGs) to steel, cars, and avionics. Built up in the mid-1980s as a pharmaceutical producer, the Group has been working under the standards of perfection and respectability, successful conveyance of administrations, consumer loyalty, and encouraging enduring business connections. Today, Dana Group is one of the first business houses in Nigeria with considerable commitments to the economy.
- Production Planning and coordination to achieve targets.
- Maintaining daily, weekly and monthly reports of production. Sending the reports to the Factory Manager and maintaining relevant files.
- To follow GMP guidelines, SOPs during production.
- Regularly maintain the reconciliation report of yields.
- Pharmacy Graduate
- Exp. 10 Years plus
- Preference will be given to those who have worked as Production Manager in various dosage forms like tablet, capsule, liquid and IV.
- To manage a team of Pharmacists, Production Supervisors and workers.
- To produce best quality finished products with minimum wastage.