Greenlight Planet is a sustainable power source organization concentrated on creating and advertising sun based power items for off-lattice groups in Asia, Africa and South America. We are additionally pioneers in innovation driven financing, empowering our clients to get to credit through cloud-based loaning models and associations with monetary administrations suppliers.
On the most fundamental level, we are a benefit making social venture propelled by the want to drive positive change through manageable business. We are enthusiastic about bringing moderate vitality, innovation and fund to the more than 2 billion individuals on our planet who need access to essential assets and openings.
Reporting to: Associate Manager, Operations
The Procurement Officer will provide strategic leadership to ensure efficient and effective delivery of procurement services and advise function heads on matters relating to procurement of goods and services.
- Developing and implementing procurement policies and procedures
- Coordinating negotiations with suppliers and developing a database of pre-approved vendors
- Conducting due diligence on prospective suppliers to ensure quality
- Receiving supplier invoices and verifying information on Supporting documents (delivery notes and supply requisitions-LPO) in order to establish the accuracy of delivered LPOs and initiate the purchase to pay process (P2P).
- Developing and implementing a management information system for monitoring, tracking and controlling operating costs
- Managing risk and maintaining a quality management system in the procurement unit.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Supplies Management, or related discipline from a recognized university. A Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Supplies Management is an added advantage
- A minimum of five (5) years’ progressive work experience in procurement and supplies in a multinational organisation
- Is honest, trustworthy and possesses a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Is results oriented with the ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Is a team player and can demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with various stakeholders
- Has advanced computer skills.
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.