Integrated Corporate Services Limited is Nigeria’s driving Human Resource Outsourcing supplier. Fused in August 1994, We offer an extensive scope of outsourcing administrations going from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. They give bespoke Business Support Solutions to various sorts and sizes of business.
They want to reliably convey esteem added administrations to our customer’s has helped us to develop into a pacesetter and leading figure in our industry. We have a notoriety for fulfilling and outperforming our customer’s desires.
- Plan and coordinate, in conjunction the timely dispatch
- To ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management.
- Provide cover for other teams / other Supervisors during periods of absence, holiday, etc.
- Enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends.
- Plan layout, product flow, and product handling systems; evaluating and recommending new equipment.
- Develops operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have ability to connect and build rapport and relationships with associates and external customers at all levels
- Must have ability to work efficiently with time management and organizational skills
- Strong written/oral communication skills and the ability to actively listen are required
- Ability to manage through a problem and think and make decisions independently
- Ability to drive process improvement and lead change
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Must demonstrate ownership & responsibility to run the operation with a sense of urgency
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
BELOW IS HOW TO APPLY
Kindly, forward your CV to [email protected]