Funtay Global Resources Limited and TAKO E&P Solutions Limited are two indigenous sister companies registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream and other various Energy Sectors.
Requirements & Job Descriptions:-
- An Oil and Gas Security Coordinator (contract) with at least 8 years experience to work in an oil and gas facility in Delta State.
- Must be a retired Military personnel or Nigeria Police Force with relevant experience with major oil and gas companies as one of their security consultants.
- Must have 8+ years of relevant experience with an OND/HND degree
- Manage and develop Security Programs to ensure the reliability and efficiency of security measures.
- Develop and implement site-specific security policies, directives, and procedures in conjunction with applicable stakeholders and practices for operational needs of the company
- Provide advice on security issues and supervise and conduct security investigations.
- Review security incidents to develop and implement corrective actions
- Evaluate and revise security protocols
- Assist with the emergency response plan development and implementation.
How To Apply
Applicants should kindly forward their CV’s to: [email protected] with a sentence stating your monthly salary expectation. Good luck