Funtay Global Resources Limited and TAKO E&P Solutions Limited are two indigenous sister companies registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream and other various Energy Sectors.
Requirements & Job Description:-
- B.Sc/HND/OND/M.Sc in Engineering or relevant degree with 5+ years oil and gas production experience in the upstream sector.
- Participates in all pre-start up, mechanical completion, and pre-commissioning checks by various disciplinary groups on all plant and production equipment.
- Ensures the production plant, processes, and equipment are functioning efficiently.
- Manages and controls the activities of Production Team and provide advice and guidance to the Operations Team.
- Design routine maintenance for all equipment and ensures all production operations are carried out in a safe manner.
- Liaises with Field Superintendent regarding production issues and solves problems caused by production outages.
- Conduct work with goal of improving production efficiency, lower operating costs, and adhere to company and governmental regulations.
- Ensures the effective working of the Permit to Work system.
- Ensures that production losses are minimized.
How To Apply
Applicants should kindly forward their CV’s to: [email protected] with a sentence stating your monthly salary expectation. Good luck