Ohonyeta Care Givers (OCAG) is a Non-Government Organization (NGO) set up in 1997 in Otukpo – Benue State to address the financial and wellbeing worries of the general population of Be-nue and other poor groups in Nigeria. OCAG is committed to enabling powerless and minimized groups in Benue State and past through backing/approach impacting, regenerative wellbeing informing and referrals, limit building, family unit monetary fortifying and program/administrations conveyance over the wide range of HIV/AIDS.
LGA Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant:
- The role will support the M&E officer in promoting effective and efficient monitoring and evaluation of programme activities; centred on impact and outcomes; create conditions so that learning feeds into programme decision-making in each LGA.
- Strengthen the capacity of community based volunteers (CORPs and others project beneficiaries and government institutions).
- The role is responsible for ensuring that monitoring and evaluation systems allow for effective, accurate reporting for decision making and project implementation in his/her assigned LGA.
- Degree, preferably in Social Sciences or at least 4 years’ experience in community health.
- At least 1 year NGO experience and knowledge of monitoring and evaluation with fair knowledge of public health management challenges in Nigeria.
- Good understanding of LGA health management system including stakeholders
- Understanding of national health data management/reporting flows
- Hands-on experience implementing community based development programmes.
- Ability to use data management and data collection tools such as NHMIS
- Ability to produce quality reports.
- Ability to use MS excel and word is key
- Ability to incorporate gender analysis, inclusion and community health work.
- Experience working with government institutions and agencies in Nigeria
- Local language knowledge is a plus.
- Remains energized and focused in the face of ambiguity, change or strenuous demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work with LG health authority and community based volunteers.
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly, forward CV’s to: [email protected] stating the position as subject of the mail. Good luck