TETRA PAK is the world’s driving sustenance handling and bundling arrangements organization. Working intimately with our clients and providers, we give protected, inventive and ecologically stable items that every day address the issues of a huge number of shoppers in more than 170 nations around the globe. With very nearly 24,000 representatives situated in more than 85 nations, we have confidence in mindful industry administration and a reasonable way to deal with business. Our aphorism, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD”, mirrors our vision to make sustenance protected and accessible, all around.
Be at the forefront of the latest trends in food and beverage as Tetra Pak’s next Marketing Manager. We are looking for a creative marketer with strong analytical skills who will support and drive innovation with some of the most impactful food and beverage producers in Nigeria. You will be responsible for delivering an integrated marketing plan and the execution of identified marketing activities with customers.
Define business opportunities for market / customer based on analyzing and synthesizing a broad set of global and local market data
Facilitate ideation sessions with customers to create new innovative beverage concepts
Promote Tetra Pak’s products and services through account team.
Marketing in Tetra Pak can be best described as B2B2C marketing. The core business for Tetra Pak is B2B and the marketing team works very closely with its’ customers (who are leaders in Food & Beverage industry) to identify opportunities for growth. It is achieved through understanding customer’s business and layering that with great understanding of the full value chain, i.e. distribution, retail, consumers, etc.
- Consolidate consumer, trade, market dynamics and business status, and turn them into business opportunity
- Build relations with customers and prospects and secure understanding of their marketing priorities
- Deliver marketing services to customers per their needs leveraging company methodologies and best practices
- Develop and execute Category and Portfolio deployment plans in alignment with regional and local market initiatives
- Manage the allocated Promotional Investment funds within the approved budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. MBA preferred
- Professionals with 5-7 years’ relevant experience
- Have specific hands on experience, working in CPG / FMCG marketing. Experience in Brand management,
- Innovation and digital marketing will be an added advantage.
- Are excellent in cognitive thought and problem solving
- Are creative and innovative
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of France will be an added advantage
- Must be a Microsoft Office pro (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)