Fosad Consulting – Our customer, a coordinated indigenous Oil and Gas organization, is hoping to enlist an Internal Auditor will’s identity in charge of giving affirmation on the ampleness, fittingness and adequacy of the associations interior control condition and hazard administration system. The perfect applicant will be presented to essentially all ranges of the organization’s operation thus he MUST be a self – starter, self-spurred and exceptionally point by point.
- Assist in establishing and implementing inventory policies and procedures.
- Perform weekly and monthly physical stock checks at all the plants and highlight variances to the management.
- Perform weekly and monthly physical assets and tools counts at all sites and report variances to the management.
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc inventory levels and consumption reports to all the relevant departments.
- Maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory levels at all company sites.
- Report shortfalls and surplus inventory weekly and monthly for replenishment.
- Assist other functional units within the Finance team in carrying out jobs as and when required by Management.
- Work closely with Procurement, Store and Field Management to assure proper inventory control and accounting practices.
- Support the Company budgeting process with Account Analysis.
- Academic qualifications
- Degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- Proficient in MS Excel and ERPs Minimum of 4 years experience
- High initiative and ability to work with no supervision
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.