Willers Solutions Limited is the fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
- Candidate must have a minimum of B.Ed degree or it equivalent in Educational Management or related discipline
- Candidate must have vast experience and verifiable record as a former teacher/examination supervisor with a keen eye for observing others.
- Must have problem solving skills and would be active in visiting schools and noticing “What works and what fails”
- Must be an effective writer, able to communicate what you see and hear
- Must be an effective interviewer who is reassuring – able to get teachers, parents, pupils, and academy leaders to speak honestly to you
- Must be able to work with no supervision
- Must be willing and ready to learn
- Observe 10 to 12 classes per day, and give them ratings, Write out detailed description and Rate the lesson itself (which comes from “headquarters”), the teacher, and the pupils.
- Interview teachers, parents, and the school leader, and your interview notes help school team to make decisions.
- You notice problems like pupils who don’t have the right books, or teacher computers that don’t work properly, and sometimes shoot photos or video.
- Gather both quantitative and qualitative feedback (via email, skype, e.t.c) that will help drive Management decisions
- Administer test or grade tests, observe new procedures to evaluate if the new way Is better than the existing way.
How To Apply
Applicants should kindly forward their applications which should include CV and Cover Letter containing suitability statement explaining why you think you are especially qualified for the job, by email to: [email protected] using the job role as the subject of the mail.