Marriott International – Le Méridien, we put stock in helping visitors open the unforeseen and drawing in encounters every goal brings to the table. Their visitors are interested and innovative, cosmopolitan, culture searchers that acknowledge modern, immortal administration. They give unique, chic and essential administration and encounters that motivate visitors to open the goal.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Category: Rooms and Guest Services Operations
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Document all trips prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip.
- Transport guests to/from assigned destinations using property vehicle.
- Park vehicle in designated location when not in use. Inspect property vehicles for damage and cleanliness.
- Check tire pressure and fluid levels for property vehicle, and refuel as necessary.
- Document all vehicle incidents (i.e., damages, accidents) and provide reports of incidents to manager/supervisor.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open
- Door Policy process.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Assist with moving, lifting, carrying, and placing of objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move at a speed that is required to respond to work situations (e. g., run, walk, jog).
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print). Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e. g., to identify defects).
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.