Willers Solutions Limited is the fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
- Candidate must have a minimum of Diploma in Customer Service, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Business Management or any related field.
- At least 2 years Customer Care experience, Customer Service or help desk support.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Customer service oriented, high level of motivation & professional telephone etiquette.
- Resilience, ability to function under high pressure environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- fast and accurate typing.
- A responsible & positive attitude, able to comprehend, complex caller information
- Excellent people skills, ability to build rapport & relationships with all stakeholders.
- Basic computer knowledge / technological skills, proficiency in Ms office suites
- Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment, work long hours on different shifts across a 24-hr period & weekends.
- Ability to multitask, work well as an individual & part of a team; to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, give as well as welcome feedback & contribute to team building
- Respond to, resolve and record all callers’ inquiries & complaints and maintain records of all interactions.
- Provide customers with process and service support with regards to all Academy
- Operations, billing information, construction, marketing, curriculum support and IT systems support.
- Identify, resolve or escalate all reported issues and complete all call logs.
- Update the existing databases with changes and the status of each caller / reported
How To Apply
Applicants should kindly forward their applications which should include CV and Cover Letter containing suitability statement explaining why you think you are especially qualified for the job, by email to: [email protected] using the job role as the subject of the mail.