Hencmoss Concepts is recruiting qualified personnel to join its team in the capacity below:
Supervisor: Managing Director
- You may be required to be present at meeting to establish key contact and build firm working relationship. Support good, effective working relations with client and key stakeholders (both internal and external) across the business. This may involve travel across the country.
- To provide support in tender submission and bid writing producing information in a timely manner whilst achieving tight deadlines
- To support mobilization/demobilization coordination for new contracts.
- To undertake Ad Hoc project work to meet operational needs
- To coordinate the delivery of interim contracts
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Communication, Public Relations, Business Administration or other relevant field
- At least 4 years proven experience as Business Support Officer or similar PR role
- Strong ability in business support role and/or office management role
- Business management expertise and experience
- Expertise in the use of modern technologies
- Ability to coordinate business development research.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should kindly send a one page Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]