Job Vacancy for Sales Coordinators at Sullivan Taylor Company, 22 February 2018 – Sullivan Taylor Company – Our customer, a Multinational Bottling and Packaging producer, is enrolling reasonably qualified contender to fill the situation underneath:
Form an integral part of the client’s sales team, making sure that sales’ targets are achieved.
Promote sales of LCS products (i.e. spare parts kits, rebuild/exchange programs, retrofits, IT solutions, consumables, overhauls and SLA’s) to all customers.
Grow the potential market for LCS products by following-up on leads for new customers and proactively finding new customers.
Create opportunities and maintain the CRM Database system.
Liaise with clients regarding LCS products inquiries, prepare quotations and obtain samples, provide solutions and determine pricing quotations of items specified.
Initiate received orders and build the client relationship by keeping them informed of the status of their orders and ensure deadlines are met.
Facilitate communication between internal departments and the customer, control all client concerns relating to LCS products and accounts as well as closing-out of the orders by ensuring customer satisfaction.
Be involved with special projects through assisting in the coordination of internal and external communication with the client.
Travel to specific clients’ locations and perform product presentations, attend monthly SSP meetings and relevant project meetings
- Relevant Technical qualification with Sales experience (added advantage)
- 10 years’ technical work experience within the Bottling & Packaging Industry
- MS Office 2010 Package, SAP applications and CRM skills
- Good understanding of pricing calculations
- Ability to negotiate contractual issues
- Knowledge of the Clients Portfolio (added advantage)
- Sales/Negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to travel both domestic and internationally
- Very Attractive.
Applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
DEADLINE: 28 February, 2018