Job Vacancies at Telvida Systems Int’l Limited, Tuesday 27 Feb 2018 – Telvida Systems Int’l Limited, a spe… t IT and Unified Communication Company.
At Telvida, we perceive that one of the greatest test in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is motivating things to work – effectively and easily.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Inventory officer who will monitor and maintain inventory levels and process purchasing orders.
He also receives products and check if the right order has been received or dispatched.
Another part of their work includes disbursement of stocks and restocking of received goods.
- Supervise, oversee, and plan every activity that relates to inventory control in the organization
- Ensure all items in the warehouse are appropriately received and stored
- See to proper inventory to ensure customers’ demands are met in the most efficient manner obtainable
- Disbursement of stock and taking proper records of items that are going out.
- Work directly with management to bring them up to date regarding stock inflow and outflow
- Compile inventory information and present it to management for effective decision making, which may include the need for restock, and so on
- Provide recommendations to management, as well as to sales leaders
- Provide accurate information on inventory to Sales team on a weekly basis as regards items available for immediate sales
- Review balance of inventory and count the items in stock
- Initiate policy changes regarding inventory in the company
- Investigate hitches in the warehouse inventory system and execute necessary improvements towards better business performance, which centers on customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer sciences, Engineering or any other IT related discipline
- Must have 2 years cognate experience in Inventory management, warehousing and Store keeping.
- Familiarity with company products is added advantage in most instances, demonstrating better understanding of the company’s expectations
- Ability to adapt promptly to any change in working condition and to get problems resolved without delay
- Ability to perform excellently even when under work pressure, especially in times when shipment or inventory deliveries are forgotten or delayed
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to comprehend written materials easily
- Ability to relate across departments connected to the warehouse, and with other members of staff within working environment
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and get them resolved without any hitch or glitch
- Proficient with the use of the computer, especially packages relating to inventory, like Excel and others
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
Supports human resources processes by developing and posting job descriptions online, administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Maintains the work structure by updating and posting job requirements Online and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Assist with shortlisting of candidates
- Assist with reference confirmation
- Assist with reference confirmation
- Assist with background check of staff
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist with other HR related matters
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Independence, Orienting Employees, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Microsoft Office Skills.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement officer to oversee purchases and develop new contracts. In this position, she/he will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies.
She/he will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of inventory and incoming purchases and supplies, and be responsible for approving purchases.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other related field preferred
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Two (2) years previous experience as procurement officer or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted for interview.
DEADLINE: 29 March, 2018