Simeons Pivot Resources – We are enlisting for one of our customers in the budgetary part.
The budgetary organization is authorized by Central Bank of Nigeria to complete miniaturized scale fund exercises in Nigeria with head office in Lekki region of Lagos State.
We are in need of a proficient portfolio manager who will provide relationship management support for assigned portfolio of clients (and prospects) who are primarily active commercial real estate owners, investors and developers.
- Assist and support in structuring and facilitating credit and non-credit product delivery.
- Establish strong credibility with internal and external stakeholders (clients, colleagues, credit, and servicing) based on sound judgment and accurate and timely information sharing.
- Carry out interviews to understand clients’ investment needs and make sure they are met.
- Provide analysis of business and personal financial statements, and identification of transaction strengths and weaknesses to inform the deal structures, pricing and terms.
- Design customized investment solutions for the clients.
- Develop and manage sustainable investment allocations
- Obtain loan request information from commercial lender or borrower to prepare cash flow analysis, analyse credit information, financial statements, tax returns and other related information pertaining to loans.
- Regular checks with clients with respect to market conditions, economic trends and updated investment allocation.
- Proactively manage the portfolio to both maximize profitability and ensure strong asset quality.
- Serve as the trusted advisor to the clients and prospects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in credit management, financial services or investment field, with a focus investment and portfolio management in micro finance banking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred.
- Qualification in financial field will be an added advantage.
- Excellent modelling, writing, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategically minded, previous management level experience required
- Strong legal documentation and transaction experience
- High degree of efficiency in data interpretation and a penchant for research and analysis.
The gross salary is N3.6M per annum.
Location: V.I, Lagos
Work days: Monday- Saturday
- Contact client by telephone to sell the company’s service.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter into CRM.
- Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer.
- Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who are responding to advertisement.
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction.
- Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals
- Cold call, direct email, and perform other lead generation activities.
- B.Sc/HND in any related discipline.
- Experience: Relevant experience in sales, marketing and customer relations.
- Location: V.I (Candidates who lives around this axis is an advantage)
- Language: Fluent in English and Hausa
- Work Schedule: Permanent Evening duty or Permanent Morning Duty
- Good communication
- Negotiation power
- Stress tolerance
- Self motivation
- High energy levels
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]