Job at Photizzo Technologies Limited for Power Electronics Engineer – Photizzo Technologies Limited, is enlisting appropriately qualified contender to fill the positions underneath:
Vacancy Title: Power Electronics Engineer
- PTZ Limited is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Electrical Engineer (Power Electronics).
- This individual will be responsible for developing and implementing hardware solutions for new products as well as design enhancements of existing products.
- Direct involvement in all hardware design and product development activities including system architecture, circuit analysis / modeling / simulation, components selection. Schematic capture, PCB layout, reliability and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or a related field
- 2-5 years’ experience in relevant industry experience preferred.
- Design experience developing power electronic circuits – strong background in power electronic devices, topologies (half bridge, full bridge, buck, boost, fly back, forward, etc.), and controls is required.
- A solid understanding of mixed analog and digital circuits is required.
- Experience with circuit simulation and control modeling (PSpice, Matlab/Simulink, Simplorer, LTSpice, Maxwell, etc.) is required.
- Experience with PCB design software is desired – Diptrace, Proteus, etc.
- Understanding of EMI noise reduction techniques, which may include PCB layout, gate drive design, thermal management, voltage and current sensing techniques and protection circuitry.
- Strong working knowledge with test and measurement equipment, including: Knowledge of power and grounding schemes, use of oscilloscopes, voltage / current probes, impedance meter and other standard lab equipment is required.
- Candidate must possess strong communication and inter personal skills.
- Problem-solving skills and systematic ways of working
5th February, 2018.
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]