Job at Oolu for Country Manager (English Speaking West Africa) – Oolu is one of the quickest developing off-network sun based organizations in West Africa.
Our vision is to be a main vitality and money related administrations supplier to a huge number of clients in the creating scene.
Our model, created with nearby groups, enables us to offer excellent sun based items on a moderate financing design.
We are glad for our after-deals responsibility, with new parts under guarantee and client benefit delegates who talk the neighborhood dialects of our clients.
We are enlisting to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: Country Manager (English Speaking West Africa)
- Did you help scale a start-up and push it to become a successful enterprise?
- Are you currently a country manager and looking for a new challenge?
- Are you a motivated leader that wants to have a social impact and currently manages a large team across several west african countries?
- If yes, please apply!
- We are looking for a person to oversee our subsidiary in Nigeria.
- Country Managers are the most senior position operating within a country, and thus are responsible for all local P&L, country expansion plans, hiring, marketing, engaging with government officials and securing local and strategic partnerships.
- This position will report directly to the founders and will have significant influence in broader organizational priorities.
- He/She will be expected to drive the organizational performance while maintaining our fun start-up culture.
- If successful in Nigeria, they will also be expected to expand into surrounding countries.
Required Skills and Experience
- You must currently be a Country Manager or Executive at a fast-paced, high growth enterprise
- You must have a minimum of 3 years top level management experience at a Country Manager position in a growing, fast-paced company operating in West Africa
- Extraordinary candidates with 3 years of experience either at an investment bank, a top management consulting firm or a fast-growth start-up will also be considered
- 2 years of International experience or education abroad is an asset
- Fluency in English is required (French is an asset)
- Previous experience in HR and Finance necessary
- Strategic thinker and self-motivated team player
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online