J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank Recruitment for CIB – Treasury Services – Executive Assistant – J.P. Morgan’s Corporate and Investment Bank is a worldwide pioneer crosswise over keeping money, markets and financial specialist administrations.
The world’s most essential organizations, governments and establishments depend us with their business in excess of 100 nations.
With $18 trillion of benefits under guardianship and $393 billion in stores, the Corporate and Investment Bank gives key guidance, raises capital, oversees hazard and broadens liquidity in business sectors around the globe.
We are enrolling to fill the positon beneath:
Title: CIB – Treasury Services – Executive Assistant
Job: Administrative Support
Organization: Corporate & Investment Bank
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
- As an Executive Assistant (EA) within the Corporate Investment Bank, you will predominantly perform diverse administrative duties requiring confidentiality, a strong work ethic and common sense approach.
- Support requirements will vary from day to day dependant on the business covered and all applicants should have a solid EA background and skill set with a strong degree of flexibility given the demanding nature of this role.
- Advanced, proactive diary management, facilitating swift set-up of client meetings
- Complex, high volume email management (where applicable)
- Client facing position, internal and external client handling
- Management of expense processing through Oracle, reimbursement, personal amounts owing and account reconciliations
- System functionality expert – utilise internal systems, complete accurate data entry into internal management information systems and responsible for accurate collation of information to senior management.
- Become integral part of business, understand group priorities and Banker expectation
- General administration duties (Room bookings, filing, photocopying, faxing)
- Partnership with assistants across the CIB group to provide coverage for absence where necessary.
- Gate keeping both in person and over the phone
- Shared phone coverage for a busy group, involving significant interaction with clients and senior members of the firm.
- Meeting, conference calls, telepresence set up – internally and externally
- Finalise complex travel arrangements: co-ordination of flights, check in, VISAs, accommodation and ground transportation logistics following a Corporate Policy. Manage a multitude of frequent changes at short notice and prepare travel itineraries
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Professional client handling and relationship building with all client, Bankers and cover groups
- Full competency in diary management, can apply good judgment and has an understanding of competing priorities
- Strong, executive communication style
- Experience of effectively arranging travel, production of accurate itineraries, plan B & C, able to navigate systems well and apply good judgment on how to optimise travellers time
- Exhibits a positive, common sense, constructive attitude to drive bankers schedule and help manage time effectively
- Is flexible, willing and open to change
- Can follow up without prompting and keep 1 step ahead of arrangement and requirements, displays good use of initiative and follow through to completion
- Has a high level of attention to detail and delivers high quality results
- Has an understanding of the culture of Investment Banking and the Corporate Bank
- Is a team player who can build networks and work in partnership
- Solution orientated
- Is driven and can manage expectations through communicating proactively and often across different hierarchies
- Can quickly grasp the political landscape and key people within the organization
- Has potential to act as a role model to their peers e.g. lead by example.
- Can demonstrate pro-activity and ownership within a role
- Strong technical capabilities
- Awareness of expense arena, expense systems and cost control initiatives e.g. can champion expense policy, process expenses in a timely manner and reconcile accounts accurately
- Polished, professional approach, calm and composed manner, ability to work in a pressured environment and partner effectively with peers.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply