IT Quality Assurance Officer Vacancy at IHS Towers, Wednesday 23, May 2018 – IHS Towers is the biggest autonomous versatile media communications framework supplier in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS gives benefits over the full pinnacle esteem chain – colocation on possessed towers, arrangement and oversaw administrations. Today IHS Towers has tasks in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda.
Following the current acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s pinnacle portfolios in Nigeria, IHS claims more than 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are enrolling to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Officer – IT Quality Assurance
Reports To: Manager-IT Business Quality
- Utilize standard processes and activities to achieve common, consistent and accurate Quality Assurance (QA) outcomes to support IT deliverables, and work with the wider enterprise business-user community to ensure business demands on and deliverables from IT are of the highest quality.
- Work with IT Business Quality Manager to design, develop and implement test plans, scripts, and tools using detailed business requirements documentation provided by business analysts.
- Create test cases and supporting test data to ensure data adequately tests all testable situations.
- Execute project test cases and test plans details
- Track and evaluate the status of strategic initiatives using the set metric defined.
- Establish test data repositories for system testing efforts
- Ensure test designs meet quality objectives as set out in the test plan
- Assess readiness and deviation of product/ project performance based on test results and product specifications.
- Document test procedures and findings.
- Support the IT Business Quality Manager in the following areas:
- Ensure reviews and testing procedures associated with IT deliverables are properly documented
- Develop processes, policies and procedures for user acceptance testing and IT quality standards and guidelines.
- Conduct application assessments to find and exploit vulnerabilities in applications
- Audit and provide feedback to the wider IT team regarding standards adherence, design principles, and expected patterns of work.
- Manage multiple work-streams through prioritization, planning, and working with peers and vendors in a cross-functional setting, including development and testing done by remote or off-shore teams
- Support the development, enforcement and maintenance of the IT control environment in conjunction with the IT Security team
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or numerate course
- Industry certification in testing, IT controls, and/ or IT quality management
- Minimum of 4 years preferably within telecoms operator environment
Interested candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected] indicating in the subject bar the name of the role.
Deadline 5th June, 2018.