IT Project Manager Job Offer at Telvida Systems Int’l Limited – Telvida Systems Int’l Limited, an expert IT and Unified Communication Company. At Telvida, we perceive that one of the greatest test in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is inspiring things to work – proficiently and easily.
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: IT Project Manager
- The Project Manager is responsible for the optimum delivery of projects to ensure that projects run smoothly and meet the customer’s expectation from the inception to closing out.
The project manager is expected to achieve the following:
- Define scope and timelines for projects Develop plans and scope , timelines, goals, and budgets for each project; identifying resources needed
- Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel.Design the project and execute it with finesse while observing Industry standards in compliance with the Organization’s requirements while providing guidance to the teams involved in deployment
- Actively plans the project, organizing meetings and audits
- Performs periodic analysis of on-going project, provide timely report to management on analysis and changes in progress and adjusts projects records accordingly
- Monitoring resource utilization
- Perform quality control procedures and project sign off establishing and maintaining the project documentation library
- Supervise and direct IT personnel
- Develop schedules and methods for measuring results
- Guide and performing strategic analysis for the project
- Organize and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience working as a project manager in an IT industry.
- Proven ability to build a team and deliver projects from start to finish.
- Ability to work in a deadline sensitive environment
- Ability to present information effectively to individuals as well as groups (customers, clients, co-workers
- Candidate must be proactive with a high level of initiative
- Candidates must have a minimum of B.Sc in Computer, Engineering or any related course.
- Vast in MS Office Suite including MS Visio.
- Candidate must be detailed with excellent verbal and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the subject of the mail as “IT Project Manager”
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Deadline 31st January, 2018.