Internship Programme – Multiple Functions Vacancy at Welcome2Africa – Welcome2Africa global is a private area improvement organization focused on the positive financial development of Africa and from the get-go, established upon the vision to reclassify the picture of Africa.
Welcome2Africa International creates and start a scope of exercises to catalyze and encourage venture, exchange and business/business enthusiasm into and crosswise over Africa – All with a present concentration and responsibility regarding the advancement and change of Africa’s Agribusiness division.
Applications are welcomed for:
Title: Internship Programme – Multiple Functions
- The Internship drive is for fresh graduates, those who have concluded their National Youth Service (NYSC), for job seekers and anyone who has an interest in professional/corporate experience in a start-up but growing company, committed to the development of Africa.
- The job openings cover departments like Sales, Communications, and Research.
- Successful candidates will be considered for openings in Welcome2Africa International in Abuja.
- Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
- We wish you all the best with your application!
- The internship program will last for a period of 6 months.
- Our aim is to pre-select exceptional candidates for internship openings in Welcome2Africa International.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study.
- Must be able to work remotely i.e to have access to a laptop and server
- Ability to speak multiple languages will be considered as an added advantage
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are essential.
- Capable and friendly with strong communication skills and the ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Must be mobile and willing to travel within the country and outside of the country
- Must reside in Abuja
- Must have a good understanding of Africa’s Agribusiness Sector
- Must be responsible, reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to use your own initiative is essential you will be required to work with minimal supervision at times
- Must be computer literate as use of databases / IT systems is essential.
Interested candidates should forward their Cover Letter along with CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline 7th March, 2018.
Note: You will not be considered if you do not provide a cover letter.