Internship Positions at eHealth4everyone, 22 February 2018 – eHealth4everyone is a main advanced wellbeing social undertaking devoted to making the world more advantageous.
We are another sort of mission-driven association with administrations, skill and items concentrated on influencing the matter of human services conveyance to work for everybody, through innovation empowered advancements. We trust that if wellbeing is a right, demonstrated computerized wellbeing arrangements and aptitude, for example, our own ought not be a benefit.
Working with members over the range of medicinal services, from people, human services suppliers, government divisions and partners, protection associations, pharmaceutical organizations, and different private area players, we empower elite over the continuum of social insurance conveyance and administration.
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN/ASSISTANT
The Human Resources Intern/Assistant will provide support in planning, maintaining and improving the overall coordination, administration and performance evaluation of the company’s Human Resources (HR).
He/she will provide general day to day HR support in relation to recruitment and selection, employee relation and benefits, training and development programmes; and other administrative functions.
He/she will ensure compliance with statutory obligations and best practice.
A degree in human resources, administration or any related field is required.
He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detailed oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks, knowledge of Microsoft packages, google drive is an added advantage.
DATA ANAYLST INTERN
- The Data Analyst intern will provide support on data analysis, the design and development of data dashboards and data visualization, with an emphasis on user experience and friendly information communication.
- He/she will ensure data is presented in a way easy to understand.
- A degree in data science, computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics or other relevant field is required.
- An excellent numerical and analytical skill is required.
- He/she must have an excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills.
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.