International Medical Corps Job Vacancy for HR & Admin Officer – International Medical Corps is a worldwide, compassionate, not-for-profit association devoted to sparing lives and soothing enduring medicinal services preparing and help and improvement programs.
Built up in 1984 by volunteer specialists and Nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, intentional, nonpolitical, nonsectarian association.
Its main goal is to enhance the personal satisfaction through wellbeing intercessions and related exercises that fabricate neighborhood limit in underserved groups around the world.
By offering preparing and human services to nearby populaces and restorative help to individuals at most elevated hazard, and with the adaptability to react quickly to crisis circumstances, International Medical Corps rehabilitates crushed social insurance frameworks and takes them back to confidence.
We are selecting to fill the empty position underneath:
Title: HR & Admin Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will provide office services by assisting the HR and Admins Officer in maintaining procedure, policies and monitoring the administrative project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform document retention procedures such as filling of documents/record keeping.
- Administrative task such as background checks, filing paperwork, completing employee documentation, recording data on each current employee, maintaining and filing paperwork of terminated or existing employees.
- May help in payroll preparation when needed, provides documentation of employee absence, bonus and personal time.
- Organize, compile, and update personal records and documentation.
- Assisting in coordinating employee leave and performance appraisal.
- Being actively involved in recruiting by preparing job descriptions, posting an advert, Interview and managing hiring process.
- Assist in explaining and providing information on employee benefits, program and education.
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, onboarding, and training programs.
- Degree in Administration
- 3 Years Experience in an NGO setting is an added advantage.
- Organized and efficient in daily task
- Administrative Skills
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of human resources information system (HRIS), Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and records keeping.
Interested candidates should send their applications, addressed to the “Human Resource Manager, International Medical Corps” via: [email protected]
Deadline 28th February, 2018.
- Candidates MUST state the position and location they are applying for as the subject of their email
- Application letter and curriculum vitae should be in a single Microsoft Word Document, otherwise, applications will not be considered.