Internal Auditor Vacancy at Baze University, Tuesday 22 , May 2018 – Baze University is an unmistakable quality-based instructive establishment having any kind of effect in the Nation’s history through the positive effect of its administration and graduates yield.
Its central goal is to set up and keep up a most reasonable scholarly condition synergizing world-class human capital and best innovation for making and granting information to create and modernize the Nigerian culture.
It is in such manner that the University wishes to draw in appropriately qualified candidates to fill the empty position of:
Title: Internal Auditor
- We seek an experienced person for the position of Head, Internal Audit. The position reports to the Audit and Finance Committee/Board of trustees through the Vice-Chancellor.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments for compliance of established policies, plans, procedures and rules.
- Execute risk assessment of various functions and initiate comprehensive audit programs for the University, concentrating on high risk areas in terms of value of assets, adequacy of controls, level of staff assigned and prior incident of breakdown of internal controls,
- Develop and implement annual audit plan and issue periodic audit reports; audit,
- IT/computer based audit activities and systems for their cost effectiveness, security and utility for risk management and decision making.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Business and Finance from any recognized University and or HND in Accounting and Auditing.
- Experience in IT/IS Audit will be preferred and,
- Applicants should be of good health, sound judgment, pleasant disposition and unassailable integrity.
- Should be a member of recognized body of professional accountants ora certified Internal Auditor; or a certified internal control auditor.
- Should be conversant with the Public procurement regulatory authority
- Applicants should have been at the level of Auditing in a University for a minimum of seven (7) years.
Tenure and Conditions of Service
- The internal Auditor Post shall be for the period of four (4) years in the first instance and may be renewed for another four (4) years only.
Application Method for Internal Auditor Vacancy at Baze University
Interested applicants should submit their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and copies of Credentials to: [email protected] and addressed to:
Plot 686, Cadastral Zone C00,
Jabi Airport Road Bypass (Ring Road),
Behind National Judicial Institute,
Applicants should also request each of their referees to send his/her referee’s report under confidential cover directly to the Registrar marked “Referee’s Report for the Post of Auditor”