Internal Auditor Job at Scripture Union (Nigeria) Press & Books Limited – Scripture Union Nigeria Press & Books Limited, a quickly developing Publishing firm and Christian Book advertising outfit in Nigeria with central station in Ibadan needs qualified Christians to fill the accompanying positions underneath:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job type: Full-Time
Prospective applicants should possess as follows:
- Be a born-again Christian with Missionary Spirit.
- A Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related field.
- Have at least 3 years cognate experience in auditing.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and employ same to maintain effective working relationship among colleagues.
- Must be a team player and ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
- Have high degree of professionalism and discretionary ability.
- The ability to travel extensively to all the branches
- A sound analytical and discretional skills in problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task with excellent attention to detail.
- Readiness to work in any part of the country.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV’s and credentials with reference letters from either their local church Pastors or SU leaders as a single PDF or MS file in this order:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Relevant copies of Credentials/Certificates
- Reference letters
All applications MUST be sent to: [email protected] with the Job title as the subject of the mail while all application should be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Scripture Union (Nig) Press & Books Limited,
U.I. P.O. Box 4011,
Note: Multiple submission will be disqualified. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.