Information Technology Roles at Exolve Technologies Limited – Exolve Technologies Limited is an Information Technology and Communication firm with center skills in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We create imaginative, high effect, practical specialized devices to help our customers procedures and tasks.
TITLE: SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Participate in every stage of feature development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation, including fixing that last critical bug under a tight release deadline.
- Work as part of a dynamic team collaborating closely with other developers, developers’ teams and product marketing.
- Review requirements and provide input
- Create functional specifications and designs
- Implement major features from scratch
- Create unit tests for features
- Work with QA to ensure the quality of the feature
- Contribute to design & overall product architecture.
JOB COMPETENCIES AND CAPABILITIES
- First Degree in Computer science, Mathematics or any related science discipline;
- Good understanding of OOP and good knowledge of either Java, .NET language or both technologies;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent collaborative skill;
- Attention to detail; Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization;
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules;
- Experience in software development and familiarity with latest server technologies frameworks such as
- MVC, NHibernate/Hibernate, Entity Framework, Restful API;
- Experience with developing web applications both independently and as part of a team;
- Understanding of both Relational and Non-Relational databases;
- Be Eager to learn new technologies and solutions;
- Sound knowledge on IT Application architecture, Design methodologies across multiple platforms;
- Be intimately familiar with continuous integration and delivery.
- Here is a list of some of the technologies we use:
- Tools: Visual Studio, Android Studio,
- Database: MS SQL, SQL Lite, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Build tools: Gradle, Maven, Ant, MS BUild,
- CICD Solutions: SVN, Go, Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant, Chef, CruiseControl.NET
- Frameworks: Angular, .NET Framework, SignalR, REST API, ASP MVC, Nhibernate, JQuery
- Mobile: Java, Android Framework, Volley, D3
- Testing: Selenium, NUnit
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality.
- Competitive based on experience
SENIOR ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Direct the overall software development strategy, architecture and process improvements for the VigiPay Payments Platform.
- Identify business requirements that affect the enterprise architecture and provide solutions that integrate into the overall architectural vision and strategy.
- Be hands-on in coupling and building generic codes for the Application development
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns and IT practices
- Make alignment between technology, people and the business more transparent.
- Responsible for managing the platform development and integrations with SWIFT, Mastercard Payment Gateway Service, NIBSS (all platforms) and Core Banking Applications
- Responsible for ensuring best, efficient and secure global software development practices are adopted by the VigiPay engineers
- Responsible for executing the entire engineering deliverable required to achieve the vision of the VigiPay Platform.
- Full life cycle experience; responsible for the development of a complete set of architectural views for an enterprise in accordance with one of the more common architecture frameworks
- Strong cognitive experience in payment systems
- Strong experience with SWIFT Integrations and developing products to interface with the SWIFT network
- Strong experience integrating with the Mastercard Payment Gateway Service
- Strong experience building products to run on all NIBSS Platforms
- Strong experience integrating with various Core Banking Applications
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
- Strong experience in building banking, payments and other financial systems is a compulsory requirement.
- Experience of at least one of the commonlyâ€�used methods, notations and tools (e.g. MooD,Rational Suite, METIS, Artisan, ISSE, System Architect, UML, RUP).
- Experience of ‘system of systems’ architecture development, partitioning of functionality among applications and components and application interfaces/interoperability concerns.
- Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
- Awareness of systems management and operational support tools
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer science, Information systems or any other IT related field from any reputable institution
Certifications in use of EA tools
Applicants should send their customized Cover Letter’s and Resume to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
DEADLINE: 20 February, 2018