Information Security Analyst Job Vacancy at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms enable associations and people to make the esteem they are searching for.
We are a system of firms in 158 nations with more than 180,000 individuals who are focused on conveying quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory administrations
We are selecting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Reference Number: 125-NIG00152
Department: Internal Firm Services
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
Vendor Relationship Management:
- Relate with or set up meeting with Third party suppliers or vendors on Supply chain related matters.
- Ensure that services rendered by Third party supplier align with billings raised, and ensure complete treatment of same payment
- Assist with updating the Budget database with all third party supplier related price details
- Assist with Conducting an annual Service Level Agreement review. This is done as indicated on the contract per vendor
- Assist with quarterly or annual evaluation of vendors performance
Process and Policy Documentation:
- This is an annual process but during the year some changes may take place more than once. Tasks includes..
- Follow up with teammates as regards updates/review of process and local policy documentations.
- Ensure the dates for the various updates/reviews are accurately effected on the various documentation
- Upload these documents to the specified repository and ensure they are available when needed and accessible when required
- Ensure the updates or modifications made to the various process documentation are reviewed with the Unit Leads and by the Country manager
- Follow up with the Country Operations Partner for approval of the revised process/policy documents
Business Continuity and incident Management:
- Create a schedule for the disaster recovery exercises/test for the servers and links. This exercises could be quarterly or monthly depending on the application or links as stated o the SLA.
- Ensure the various exercises are carried out as at when due. And also ensure proper follow up with team members
- Incident reports: A report on every technology incidents should be created should there be any. This report should be review by the country manager and upon approval submitted to R&Q and filled. A copy of this report should be kept in the IPT folder
- Ensure these reports and available when required and accessible by relevant stakeholders
- Maintain a current hard copy of these policy documents are kept in a fire proof cabinet
- Anchor and Document the DR exercises/tests when they take place
- Generate a report from the dR exercise/test, review with the country manager and ensure all participants at the DR exercise/test signs off.
- Submit a copy of the report to R&Q, upload a copy on the appropriate repository and file the hard copy
- First degree ( Minimum of Second Class Upper Division ) in Computer Science and computer related disciplines (Computer Science, Computer with Economics, Computer with Mathematics,
- Certification related to information security (comptia +, CISSP, CISM,CEH, ISACA, audit, penetration) is a plus
- Minimum of 1 year IT experience.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of established computer-industry security procedures for multiple computer platforms
- IT Audit experience (if possible)
- Document/process management experience
- In-depth experience with windows operating systems
- Knowledge of the enterprise application systems, disaster recovery processes, Business Impact Analysis, business continuity planning, etc
- Good written and oral communication ability
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to train PwC users on use of computer software and hardware in both office and classroom situations
- Ability to work alone with less supervision and as a team member
- Action planning, Motivating, Analytical mind and strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently in a highly dynamic environment and work under intense pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline: 19th January, 2018