Immigration Consultant Vacancy at TDSP Travels & Tours, Wednesday 13, June 2018 – TDSP Travels and Tours is a worldwide expert administrations association giving proficient movement and global understudies enlistment administrations. We are focused on doing our part in building a superior working world for our kin, our customers and our networks.
Furthermore, we are joined by our common qualities and a commitment to conveying remarkable customer benefit.
We are enrolling to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Immigration Consultant
About the Opportunity
- Are you good at seeing the big picture? Then join TDSP Travels & Tours and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
- Due to continual growth we are now seeking immigration consultants to join our high performing national team.
In your role as a consultant you’ll:
- Assist clients seeking admission abroad with their study applications;
- Liaise with clients and applicants to prepare visa applications;
- Ensure the maintenance of up to date client records and Code compliant files;
- Build and maintain key relationships with corporate HR contacts;
- Working on special projects as required.
- Prepare and lodge visa applications with the relevant embassies;
- Prepare timely and accurate advice (either as or for a registered migration agent) regarding visa options and other related immigration issues including business sponsor obligations;
- Provide clients with advice and assistance in relation to immigration compliance;
- Provide up-to-date information and advice for students seeking admission into various universities and countries that TDSP Travels & Tours has partnership with;
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Experience working as an enthusiastic member of a team
- Some business immigration experience
- Basic level of organisation and prioritisation skills including ability to manage multiple assignments and work under pressure
- Strong IT skills, including very good MsOffice (Word, Excel and Power Point), BIT and local visa preparation software.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 20th June, 2018.
Note: Due to the high volume of responses to our adverts we will only reply to those candidates invited for interview.