Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Vacancy for Call Center Agent – Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to reclassify client encounter and be the supplier of decision wherever vitality is devoured, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s biggest power dispersion organize powers lives and organizations with development and relentless drive for perfection.
The organization started its new period of development and extension on November first, 2013 after the handover of the ancient Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/KEPCO Consortium under the privatization plan of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
Title: Call Center Agent
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Customer Service Supervisor
- Responsible for receiving audio complaints from various sources such as consumers, the CEO- IE, Consumer Protection Council (CPC), NERC, Independence Corrupt Practices (ICPC), IKEJA forum of NERC etc.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers’ high bill complaints.
- Provide information about company programs, products and services.
- To take telephone calls on behalf of IE in order to fulfill customer requirements.
- To know the most up to date information on all product and services of IE and be able to help customers in a quick and friendly fashion.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Report electric emergencies and outages.
- Provide data to customers requesting new services and/or construction and channel to appropriate office.
- Seek resolution of customer complaints.
- Respond to utility commission and agency inquiries.
- Updating customers’ account.
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by Head customer Service and Head of Department.
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification.
- Requires between 2-3 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Possesses current knowledge of profession.
- Knowledge of the business
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Good customer service management
- Good Phone Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Good customer Service
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 5th March, 2018.