ICT Instructor / IT Officer Needed at Spring Montessori School – Spring Montessori School was built up in April, 2017. Our classes go from the Creche, Pre-School, Elementary Year 1 – 6. Our saying demonstrates, the culmination of Culture of Excellence which thinks about our offered programs that empower our understudies to make greatest utilization of their chance in advantageous scholastics and co-curricular endeavors. You are in this way guaranteed of an empowering situation in which each kid is urged consistently to point past the skies.
We are selecting to fill the position beneath:
“Job Title: ICT Instructor / IT Officer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time;
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with staff and other professionals, such as software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Use of social media platforms to promote the school.
- Excellent in LAN, WAN, AP, must possess good networking skill.
- Excellent in web design / desktop design
- Good in repair and troubleshooting of Laptops and Desktop Systems
- Good in installation of OS
- Excellent in the use of social media platforms: twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc
- 2 Years practical experience (this must be demonstrated during interview)
- Qualification required: HND/BSC in relevant discipline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]ingmontessori.org“