Human Resources Generalist Job Offer at Ascentech Services Ltd, March 2018 – Ascentech Services Ltd goes about as a passage to give an extensive variety of enlistment and choice administrations to organizations. We are a devoted group of expert advisors offering top notch official enrollment and choice administrations.
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Head of HR and other members of the HR team – supporting the overall mission of the organization.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: performance management, recruitment and selection, learning and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, communication, etc.
- Coordinate the end-to-end recruitment process
- Manage the organisation’s performance management process
- Conduct on-boarding of newly hired employees and complete the documentation process
- Coordinate health insurance (HMO) enrolments and communicates with service providers concerning routine administration
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help plan and deliver training & development programmes
- Provide support to employees on leaves, compensation, etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Liaise with vendors, third parties and regulatory authorities
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years Human Resources generalist experience in an FMCG organisation will be an advantage
- Experience with a human resource software is a plus
- Computer proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a union environment, a plus
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must have high initiative, integrity, strong work ethic, good communication and analytical skills
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Able and willing to work well in a diverse environment
- CIPM, CIPD or SHRM certification will be preferred
Interested candidates should send their updated CVs to [email protected].