Human Resources Business Consultant Job at Over The Top Entertainment – NairaBet
Nairabet.com, proprietors of Over The Top Entertainment – NairaBet. Because of business extension, the administration of Over the best amusement Nairabet, is selecting for the position beneath:
“Job Title: Human Resources Business Consultant
- Responsible for recruitment and selection, on-boarding, staff reconciliation, background check, accountability and needs analysis of employees in retail while adopting professionalism / acumen in business transactions as related to the brand.
- Performance Management and Development Process (PMDP)
- Support Partnership to shape the strategic future of the business through strategic thinking in HR matters
- Act as role model with respect to change management
- Career Management.
- Develop and drive formulated policies and compliance process.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders / entities to achieve maximum result in employee management
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of HR operations / outsourcing and compliance in retail to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards for gaps identified in retail.
- Responsible for document management systems
- Talent Management / Retention.
- Prepares business budget and operating cost.
- Updates the relevant offices as pa leavers and new hires in retail
- Executes the process of vacant roles to be filled by internal applicants.
- Responsible for all operational activities and champions business decisions of the brand
- Tracks termination process for the people whom has been identified as leavers from a to z and lunch an investigative approach to ascertain the cause of the involuntary exit.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc qualification in Social Sciences / Humanities or related field with at least 4 – 5 years of experience in an HR environment
- Track record as HR Business Partner, preferably in complex business environments with highly qualified people.
- Good understanding of HR practices and in depth understanding of the HR Service Delivery model with interactions between all actors (clients, corresponding offices, HR Back Office, ..)
- Business acumen: you understand your business and its people requirements, you have good financial awareness and you’re able to use data and insights to build convincing arguments
- Relationship management, engaging, influencing and impacting positively. Listening and communicating effectively.
- Excellent change management skills
- Able to take initiatives and work effectively under pressure and in a changing environment, flexibility and dealing with ambiguity
- Solution-oriented, hands-on and flexible.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent consultant profile (advisory, selling & presentation skills, facilitation)
- Diplomatic but firm with good negotiation skills
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Precision in judgment
- People service orientation
- Basic financial knowledge.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.”