HR Trainees, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2018 – United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s driving monetary foundations, with operations in 19 African nations and 3 worldwide money related focuses: London, Paris and New York.
From a solitary nation association established in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has developed to end up noticeably a skillet African supplier of budgetary administrations with more than 11 million clients, through near 1000 business workplaces and touch focuses all inclusive.
In 2005, UBA was conceived through one of the greatest mergers on the African mainland. capital markets with the business blend with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc.
From the merger UBA has risen as a Pan-African gives a full scope of arrangements and administrations that traverse the full esteem anchor from retail to corporate.
UBA is likewise the acclaimed pioneer in electronic installments in the sub-locale.
We are enlisting to fill the empty position underneath:
Job Title: HR Trainee
Reference #: HCM001
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Human Resources
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Minimum Educational level – OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower in any related discipline
- Are you confident in taking initiative and be assertive?
- Are you creative, innovative, result oriented and self-driven?
- Have you completed NYSC?
- Do you have passion for supporting people?
- Are you bi-lingual (French & English, Portuguese will be an added advantage)?
- Are you Techy and Social Media Savvy?
- Do you have great Learning agility?
- Do you have 0 -2year work experience?
- Do you have OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower?
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline: 15th January, 2018.