HR/Legal Assistant Job at Eko Maintenance Limited, February 2018 – Eko Maintenance Limited is a quickly developing Facility Management Company that represents considerable authority in upkeep of tall structure offices with office situated in Victoria Island, Lagos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In-charge of drafting all legal documents of the company
- Helping draw up plans for future personnel needs
- Attends to all issues concerning employment contracts
- In-charge of processing company insurance, car insurance an all other documents relating to company administration
- Handles all employee relations matters
- Handles matters relating to expatriates quota, tax returns and NSITF
- In-charge of processing employees’ Annual leave.
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipment and PPEs in their possession
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- In-depth understanding of Contract Law and Labor Law
- Ability to represent the company in all legal matters
- Must be vast in all issue concerning employment law
- Must speak very good English Language
- Must be a holder of a degree in Law and Human Resource Management and related certification.
- Should possess 3-5 years experience and a Master’s Degree in Law and HR and other certifications
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected] or [email protected]