Honeywell Recruitment for a Competitive Migration Sales Specialist – Honeywell is a Fortune 100 organization that develops and makes advancements to deliver intense difficulties connected to worldwide macrotrends, for example, wellbeing, security, and vitality.
With around 129,000 representatives around the world, including more than 19,000 architects and researchers, we have a persistent concentrate on quality, conveyance, esteem, and innovation in all that we make and do.
We are enlisting to fill the position beneath:
Title: Competitive Migration Sales Specialist
- Be the front line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers.
- You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations.
- You will provide forecast/demand input to Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP).
- Drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients, and customers.
- Deliver value by forging new strategic relationships.
- Grow your knowledge of Honeywell International Inc products in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction.
- You will develop customer relationships through coordinating and/or attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events.
- You will provide education of Honeywell International Inc product through technical presentations.
- You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will provide competitive intelligence and market trends.
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- Must have a solid track record with start ups and heavy lifting, being able to out perform with minimal supervision
- Priorize time for higher business impact for growth
- Must have experience engaging across all levels, especially Executives/ Senior Managers
- Must be very organised
- DCS, Automation, Safety Systems solutions sales experience across Oil and Gas preferred.
- Migration – Solutions sales experience preferred.
- 3 years proficient Sales background with solid Sales Targets Track Record – meeting and exceeding Targets
- Proficient understanding of key sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Significant experience in selling (industrial) products
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell International Inc value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply