Hobark International Limited (HIL) Recruitment for Geophysicist – Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent organization of the Hobark gather working in the oil and gas industry.
The organization was joined in 1998, beginning as a staffing office situated in Port Harcourt. At present we have workplaces in 4 nations with our head office in Lagos.
We are enrolling to fill the empty position beneath:
Req ID: 1306
- The job holder is required to generate prospects and participate in the evaluation of the OML upsides
- Through geological and geophysical data interpretations, contribute to the appraisal of risks and technical issues related to the evaluation of near field objects (upsides) for a quick tieback to the existing development.
- Prepare and defend the dossier for Exploration Approval process.
- Contribute to construction/consolidation of the Group’s knowledge databases.
- Guarantee the integration of information deduced from geophysical information in geoscience studies, in the compliance with codes of practice. Issue an opinion on the appraisal of uncertainties related to the use of these techniques.
- Ability to work with both 2D and 3D data is essential with good regional geologic understanding of the area.
- Heavily involved in well prognosis and monitoring.
- This position is exposed to a multi-cultural, international and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Normally applied to operated assets and activities.
- Must be able to cope with tight deadlines and be prepared to deal with operational constraints.
- Must work closely with synthesis geologist as well as Asset manager and senior Advisors
- Integration of geology and reservoir information is key to the success of this position.
- Holder proposes additional geophysical studies that improves the understanding of prospects/existing fields.
- A good skills in interpretation tools and softwares – Sismage is desirable.
- Geology, Geophysist, Resevoir Engineer, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply