Health Strengthening Consultant Vacancy at The International Rescue Committee, Wednesday 13, June 2018 – The International Rescue Committee (IRC) reacts to the world’s most noticeably bad compassionate emergencies and causes individuals to survive and modify their lives. Established in 1933 at the demand of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving consideration and extraordinary help to individuals influenced by war or debacle.
At work today in more than 40 nations and 22 U.S. urban communities, we reestablish security, nobility and would like to millions who are removed and attempting to persevere. The IRC drives the route from damage to home
We are enlisting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Health Strengthening Consultant
About the Consultancy Service
- The International Rescue Committee is currently expanding its operations and with the changing dynamics on talent management and work force planning, there is an urgent need to consistently build the capacity of staff to equip them with the necessary life skills and basic knowledge they need to comfortably execute their roles and responsibilities.
- The consultancy service aims to provide dedicated capacity building on Health System Strengthening (HSS) with particular focus on emergency preparedness, response and resilience, addressing inequalities in health outcomes, and promotion of integrated, multi-sectoral policies and action.
Duration of the Consultancy Service
- The time and duration shall be determine in line with respective training needs and objective as shall be articulated by the International Rescue Committee. The trainings will be delivered in Maiduguri.
- The consultant will prepare a training plan including objective, training methodology for the training.
- This will be reviewed and agreed by the Training Focal Person of IRC or his designate and the consultant.
Profile of Consultant
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in providing capacity building services
- Include references of previous work
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must have prior experience and adaptive to different cultures
- The terms of payment shall be discussed at the initial stage prior to starting the consultation.
- The payments will be made in form of cheques/or direct bank transfer in the name of the consultant or firm named in the contract.
- IRC will deduct with-holding tax at source as per the rules of taxation governing IRC operations and it will be deposited directly to custodian of such tax. No other benefits shall be admissible beyond what is stipulated in the contract, nor does it guarantee a regular position in IRC.
- All the outputs – Reports, data base, etc. produced from this assignment will not be disseminated in part or whole without express authority, in writing from IRC.
- Thus the consultant shall not produce these materials in any form (electronic, hard copies, etc.) to a third party without a written permission from IRC.
Interested Institutions/ consultants should read and strictly follow the detailed Terms of Reference and submit both technical and financial proposals: [email protected] with “Consultancy service for the Provision of Capacity Building for Health System strengethening ” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline 20th June, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.