Head, Finance and Accounts Vacancy at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates,Wednesday 21, March 2018 – Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our customer is an indigenous gathering of organization that works in cordiality and office administration administrations.
Because of inner development; they are enrolling to fill the empty position beneath:
HEAD, FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS
The Head, Finance and Accounts shall oversee all financial tasks of our company and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially.
To provide a leadership role in all aspects of the company’s financial operations and to manage Treasury functions.
He/she shall provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision making process and ensure success of the corporation.
- Responsible for the overall Finance and Accounting activities of the organisation
- Supporting the MD/CEO in ensuring efficient operations and business growth
- Ensuring adequate and proactive supervision of the department by creating an enabling environment for the supervisees to accomplish assigned tasks
- Ensuring the generation and posting of monthly adjustments
- Ensuring that all source documents are posted
- Ensuring the integrity of the general ledger
- Ensuring that expenditures are ratified /verified by the Internal Control Unit
- Ensuring that all group treasury transactions are accurately recorded and appropriately valued in a secure
- Accounting/Information System
- Managing of all bank-related matters
- Presentation of Monthly and Quarterly Reports to management
- Ensuring the timely rendition of Financial and Statistical Reports to Management and Board
- Presenting Variance Reports along with Monthly Performance Reports
- Ensuring that Best Practice is implemented and efficiency is maximised
- Inventory Management
- Preparation of Annual Management Account/Final Accounts
- Tax Management- handling of FIRS, LIRS,VAT matters
- Liasing with External Auditors on all tax related matters
- Liasing with regulators and external bodies such as ITF, Pension Funds Administrators, HMOS ETC
- Education: A degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/ACCA) is a plus
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years related experience in managing financials accounting systems, standard cost accounting, and budgeting and treasury functions.
SPECIFIC SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Strong Leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- In depth knowledge of financial, MRP/ERP and integrated accounting systems
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced excel skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Coordinate annual audit of the Company with external auditors to include SR&ED, set and prioritize goals and
objectives for direct reports and themselves
- Perform analysis on various company projects and plans and provide alternatives and recommendations.
- Liaise with legal representation on corporate issues. Review of legal contracts as requested
- Establish and maintain relationship with banks, EDC.
- Ensure adequate insurance coverage is in place, thereby minimizing risks.
- Review standard costs, including appropriate overhead allocations.
- Periodic review of product margins and advise management as necessary
- Other tasks as assigned.
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
DEADLINE: 29 March, 2018