Guinness Nigeria Graduate Skills Development Scholarship Programme 2017/2018 – Guinness Nigeria Plc is a noteworthy market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria works in the extraordinary and quickly developing liquor industry of more than 15mhl lager potential. It is the main organization that totals Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on exchange commanded advertise however with a quickly developing off exchange channel.
We are enrolling to fill the accompanying positions underneath:
Guinness Graduate Skills Development Scholarship 2017/2018
This scholarship will provide full tuition for Engineering graduates to enroll for the 2017/2018 one year NAPTIN Graduate Skills Development Programme (NGSDP).
This intensive programme equips graduates with the technical skills they need to build successful careers in the Nigerian Power Sector. By offering this scholarship, Guinness Nigeria seeks to play a part in developing Nigeria’s power sector while fostering Youth development across Nigeria.
We welcome applications from candidates from all parts of Nigeria. However in Line with our corporate social responsibilities and commitments to our host communities, we strongly encourage applications from candidates from our host communities listed below:
- Ogba, Ikeja Local Government Area, Lagos State
- Oregbeni, Oregbeni lkpoba-Okha Local Government Area, Edo State
- Egbeluowo, Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area, Abia State
- Odeukwu, Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area, Abia State
- Candidates must be University/Polytechnic Electrical /Electronic or Mechanical Engineering graduates who have completed their National Youth Service Corps programme.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Note: To submit an online application (Click on the ‘Sign Up as a Trainee’ tab on the home page). Upon receipt of submitted applications, NAPTIN will send details of the selection test to candidates. Candidates from the above communities who have already applied following NAPTIN’s earlier advert need not reapply.
- Shortlisted candidates for this scholarship will be required to write the NAPTIN selection test and provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Association.
- For more information about the NAPTIN Graduate Skills Development Programme, please visit: www.naptin.gov.ng
- You may also contact: Olalekan Oregbesan (Programme Coordinator); [email protected] ; Mobile number: 07067777559.