Guardian Tactical Spectrum Security Limited (Guardian) is a multi-administrations organization which works in Security and Risk Management, Security Support Services, Specialist Security Training, Private Client Services, Governmental and Corporate Consulting and Marine Service Support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Vacancy Title: Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer
- Knowledge of Job Description, equipment and information at sea
- Security/operations information gathering sharing and analysis
- Meeting deadlines and report lines
- Clear, accurate & Informative work to the correct destination
- Ability to control and oversee a crisis scenario
- Commitment to the job and achieving successful outcomes
- Ability to motivate, coach and develop others such as crew & SOC.
Qualifications / Key Competencies
- HND/Degree in any relevant field of studies, preferably Security or Maritime related discipline.
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET).
- Security courses (ISPS. SSO (Ship Security Officer), CSO, PFSO or similar)
- Seaman book.
- seaman Medical.
- International passport.
- Stcw plus Huet can be accepted in place of BOSIET.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.
Interested candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Note: Do not send application if you don’t have all requirements.