Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as another Media business concentrated on Africa.
We have manufactured a solid ability over the new media biological system including versatile, on the web and substance.
Inside computerized we comprehend the interchange amongst substance and stage and we have business verticals that convey on the two segments of the advanced world.
We are selecting to fill the position underneath:
Vacancy Title: Graphics Designer
- Take full responsibility for the aesthetic standards and output quality of projects.
- liaising with clients and developing graphics and animation from their concepts.
- Building up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals;
- Working to production deadlines and meeting clients’ commercial requirements;
- Work closely with a team to design original layouts
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals in a variety of formats
- Responsible for creating compelling and innovative visual design and multimedia solutions
- Responsible for graphics and multimedia creativity needed to execute briefs/campaigns
- Understand business and user requirements
- Teamworking as part of a broader production network, which might include liaising with printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers , application developers, account managers or marketing specialists;
- Communicating and explaining concepts to the team and to clients and get them excited about them.
- Recording dialogue and composing the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece
- Conducting user acceptance testing on all briefs before delivering to client.
- Dealing with diverse business cultures, delivering technical/graphics presentations and pitches
- Using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3d studio max, Maya, Lightwave, Softimage and Cinema 4D;
Skills & Knowledge
- Dexterity with various creative suites to get the job done e.g Adobe, Corel, Maya and so on
- Macromedia Flash, HTML, motion graphic design and animation; including responsive web, tablet and mobile application design
- Video creation and editing; Cinema 4D and 3D modeling software knowledge a plus
- Savvy working with Flash and Adobe After Effects; experience working on frame by frame animation
- Ability to design for print and digital media is required.
- Have drawing skills (and sculpting skills for stop frame animation using clay)
- Computer skills: Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and knowledge of graphic design fundamentals; Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline 13th February, 2018.