Graphic Designer Vacancy at Jagal, Tuesday 13th March 2018 – Jagal is a Nigerian aggregate holding that works driving vitality organizations and deals with a various arrangement of ventures. By developing initiative and building up a culture of perfection, Jagal is committed to enabling individuals and building vital organizations that mean to accomplish feasible development for the progression of the Nigerian people group.
We are selecting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Graphic Designer
- We are seeking a dynamic and creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our marketing needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including websites, literature, company brochures, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Be able to cultivate a solid body of design work in line with company brand guidelines
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and stakeholder needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply