Graphic Designer Job Offer at Mooreadvice, Thursday 22, February 2018 – Mooreadvice, a 460 degree Visual Brand Communication office has some expertise in incorporated showcasing interchanges, disconnected promoting and consultancy.
We convey advertising arrangements with key strategies and innovative reasoning, moved down with specialized brilliance.
We give associations deals driven motivations to accomplish comes about and our exercises are quantifiable, professionally overseen and responsible.
Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
Plans concept by studying information and materials.
Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience as a graphic designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator. CorelDraw
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Applicants should send CVs to bid[email protected]
DEADLINE: 10 March, 2018