Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Saroafrica International Limited, March 2018 – SARO, with corporate Head-office in Lagos and Strategic Business Units in Ibadan, Enugu and Ilesha is a broadened organization with significant interests in the Crop Protection, FMCG, Public Health and Produce Export business in both Nigeria and Ghana.
What’s more, we have a joint wander with Seedco, the main seed organization in Africa situated in Zimbabwe to disseminate and advance the utilization of enhance seedlings to the cultivating groups to expand yield.
Applications are welcomed from appropriately qualified contender to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Graduate Trainee
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- At Saroafrica, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Degree in any of the following disciplines: Agricultural Science, Social Sciences, Agric Economics & Extension, Agronomy, Accounting, Economics, Business Admin, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry,
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or set to complete by April 2018.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
- Be a self-starter and be willing to live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: If you have applied to saro in the past 2 years, do not apply.