Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Ernst and Young, Tuesday 22 , May 2018 – EY is a worldwide pioneer in confirmation, assessment, exchange and warning administrations. The bits of knowledge and quality administrations we convey enable form to trust and trust in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
We create extraordinary pioneers who group to convey on our guarantees to the majority of our partners.
In this manner, we assume a basic part in building a superior working world for our kin, for our customers and for our groups.
Applications are welcomed for:
Title: 2018 Graduate Trainee
Job ID: NIG0002Z
- You will experience on-going professional development through our world-class learning and mentor programs, building your global network and our flexible culture. All of this to guarantee our employee value proposition holds true for you – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Our Assurance practice is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements, business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability, Financial Accounting Advisory and Fraud Investigation & Dispute.
- Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a globally networked team of over 9,500 professionals in 150 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition services, Project Finance, Real Estate Advisory services, Restructuring services, Transaction Integration services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax and Valuation and Business Modelling.
- Our Tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a globally networked team of over 32,000 tax professionals in 150 countries you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax function. Groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, Transaction Tax Services, Human Capital and Global Compliance and Reporting.
- Our Advisory practice focuses on improving business performance for our clients, while managing risk in an increasingly complex environment. Join Advisory and you will team with 30,000 colleagues around the world – one of the broadest global advisory networks – to help clients through anything from broad business transformation to more specific change focused on achieving growth, optimizing or protecting their business. Major groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within advisory include Performance Improvement, Risk and Information Technology Risk and Assurance.
- Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper honours (2.1) or equivalent
- Not above the age of 26 years old by 31st December, 2018.
- Must have completed NYSC programme.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 5th June, 2018.
Note: Ensure the class of your degree and date of birth is stated on your CV