Graduate Finance Interns at Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Wednesday 27, June 2018 – Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a worldwide wellbeing charitable association, utilizes demonstrated methodologies created more than 40 years to encourage pioneers, wellbeing supervisors, and networks in creating countries fabricate more grounded wellbeing frameworks for more noteworthy wellbeing sway.
We work to spare lives by shutting the hole amongst information and activity in general wellbeing.
We are enlisting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Finance Intern
Job ID: 13-10065
Reports To: Senior Accountant
- The Finance Intern will assist in providing Finance & logistical support and coordinating programmatic information for the State project activities.
- She or he will assist technical specialists and senior managers to coordinate project activities and will assist State Finance & Admin Manager for ensuring that any money expended in the field is done in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, MSH policy, and any cost principles imposed by the donor agency.
- The Intern is aware of, and adheres to, MSH’s procurement integrity standards in all activities.
- Prepare payment vouchers
- Maintain accounting files
- Manage the inventory data base in the field office
- Track and following up on outstanding advances and assure timely reconciliation.
- Other tasks as requested by supervisor.
- Properly code all transactions
- Process payment of expenses, including per diem and transport to participants during activities in the field
- Prepare deposit slips for cash to be deposited into the bank account.
- Reconcile advances, including review of receipts, coding of expenses on the general voucher and entering into QuickBooks
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel spreadsheets, or comparable software and basic accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks)
- Specific qualification in management of a large and busy office
- Minimum of 1 experience in finance position with a Non-Governmental Organization
- University Degree in Accounting or Higher National Degree (HND) in Finance/Accounting
- Experience as an Accountant or understanding of key aspects of accounting
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 29th June, 2018.